San Pablo is known as the seven crater lakes scattered around the City in the province of Laguna, Philippines. If you want to see the paradise, simply look and view it.
Here are the 7 lakes in San Pablo
- Lake Bunot in Brgy. Concepcion
- Lake Calibato, sometimes spelled as Lake Kalibato in Brgy. Sto. Angel
- The Lake of Pandin in San Lorenzo
- Lake Palakpakin, sometimes spelled as Lake Palacpaquin or Palacpaquen in Brgy. San Buena ventura
- Lake Muhikap, also known as Lake Mojicap or Lake Mohicap in Brgy. Sta. Catalina
- Lake Sampaloc, also spelled as Lake Sampalok, the largest of the seven lakes in Brgy. Pobalcion
- Lake of Yambo in Brgy. San Lorenzo
San Pablo nestled in the foothills of three majectics mountains. Mount Banahaw, Mount Makiling and the Siera Madre Mountains. San Pablo is the City of seven Lakes, is blessed with a cool climate, clean air, natural hot springs, and breathtaking Mountain View. Anyhow, our company Vista Land opened the new branch of Camella Subdivision here at San Pablo. It is located at Brgy. San Jose, San Pablo City knows as Brgy. Malamig. I am blessed because after grand launching I have a client who bought the one unit of property is cost of 3.7million pesos. Thanks God for the blessings. Well I need to fallow up may client about the requirements, Sunday afternoon around 3pm, hubby, sister and I went to San Pablo City, and then my hubby convinced me to go to the San Pablo Sampaloc Lake. Wow the place and ambiance was really good and very relaxing.
Here are the photos taken in Sampaloc Lake!