We have a Christmas party celebration tomorrow. I could miss, because it was the first time Christmas party happens with my high schoolmate for almost 15 years from now. Everyone brought gifts for the exchange gift tomorrow. Exchange gift is important, for the reason that it is a part of Christmas party and it is the part of fun. Then I bought the gift for the said Christmas Party, I also tried to wrap my own. After that I will prepare the dessert; refrigerator cake for the party.
- Broas bread
- Nestle All-purpose Cream
- AlaskaCondensed Milk
- Fruit Mix (pineapple, papaya, apple) or other fruit toppings
- Prepare the cream mixture by mixing all-purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl
- Store the cream mix inside the refrigerator for at least 5-10 minutes (depends on the quantity of the cream mix)
- Place a layer of broas bread on a square or rectangular container leaving no space between each broas bread
- Spread the cream mix on top of the layer of broas bread
- Add another layer of broas bread and cream mix (just repeat procedures number 3 and 4 until you make 3-4 layers)
- Place the refrigerator cake inside the refrigerator and wait for another 5-10 minutes
- Add fruit toppings on the refrigerator cake
- Then it’s ready to serve chilled.
I hope our Christmas Party is fun. Have a wonderful Christmas and prosperous New Year to all!